WORLD'S BEST METAL DETECTION TECHNOLOGIES
With over 30 years of excellence, Minelab continually delivers the World’s Best Metal Detection Technologies, creating premium quality products for your greatest detecting advantage. Minelab’s superior technology was initially conceived through the inventive genius of physicist Bruce Candy. His quest to improve metal detector capabilities has resulted in more patents for new metal detection technologies over the past 30 years than any of Minelab’s competitors.
Strongly focused on research and development, Minelab has the largest engineering team in the metal detection industry with more than 30 scientists, engineers and technicians committed to producing the next generation of detectors.
Why choose a Minelab detector?
First, its commitment to innovation allows you to access detectors of outstanding quality. From the initiation detectors to the most sophisticated models, performance is always there. To the delight of both amateurs and professionals.
Minelab Equinox 700
Minelab Equinox 900
CAP FOR THE MINELAB EXCALIBUR II ROTARY KNOB.
MINELAB EXCALIBUR II ROTARY KNOB
ANDERSON BUTTONS FOR MINELAB EXCALIBUR II
Minelab CTX 3030 + Coil "6" Free
Minelab Vanquish 340 + Pro-Find 15
Minelab Pinpointer Pro-Find 35
Minelab Pinpointer Pro-Find 20
Minelab Pinpointer Pro-Find 15
Minelab Lithium-Ion Battery - Gold Monster 1000
Full Shaft Parts for Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Minelab Gold Monster 1000 - "5" SKIDPLATE
Minelab Gold Monster 1000 - "10 X 6" SKIDPLATE
Code de déontologie du prospecteur
- Always check and comply with national or local laws before or during any detection.
- Respect all private property and enter it only after authorization of the owner or the municipality.
- Take care to fill all the holes and leave no damage.
- Excavate and dispose of all waste and garbage found.
- Appreciate and protect our heritage of natural resources, and wildlife.
- Act like a good ambassador for all prospectors.
- Never destroy historical or archaeological treasures.
- Declare systematically to the Town Hall any object having an archaeological or historical interest.
- Never explore or explore archaeological sites and historical monuments.
- Always behave with courtesy and respect for others.